daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pretending At It's Best.

I am so dead. I wanted to upload pictures from my camera to the laptop when i accidentally deleted them all. Even the very important Chingay and Table Top Exercise photos which has to be submitted to my grassroots leaders.

And i wanted to show those who miss Chingay @ North what it's all about! Gah! I don't have any chance now since i lost all the pictures. I thought some were nice and since i was so up close and personal with the floats.

Anyway, i'll be off to Langkawi for a much needed break from everything here. I am so sick of being in this country. Just for a moment. But i seriously am. Can't wait to get out to the beaches and sun.

Now, all i gotta do is clear my final exam this Friday, find a backpack for light travelling and then i'm done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]