daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Super heaty

I just got back from Sarawak a few days ago and i brought home the high fever which lasted for 3 torturous days. Wanted to head to A&E on the second day but nobody was around to accompany me. After my fever went down, i had the misfortune of getting ulcers. Not one, not two but ten. Yes! 10!

Imagine having 10 of them on your lips? And that is not inclusive of the ones on my tongue. So now im unable to eat any solid food. The cause of fever and ulcers is that my body is too heaty to the maximum. Like, really, really heaty like never before. Because i for one don't have a habit of drinking plain water unless i'm really not lazy on that day then i'll drown myself with water.

Now im trying everything possible, from eating grass jelly to drinking herbal soup to cool my body down and get rid of these super irritating ulcers.

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM , Blogger antihero said...

try using powdered watermelon skin from the chinese shops. guaranteed to help heal the ulcers. and it doesnt taste half as bad as you'd think it would. =)ree

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]