daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Syawal

Ramadhan is gone, the devils are finally released and syawal is finally here. A few days back, i wasn't in the mood for tomorrow's celebration, whatever it is, i just went with the flow. Things have been bought and house has been cleared. Just today, there was something in the air, something raya-ish that made me look forward to tomorrow. Maybe because i'm celebrating with a new confidence or . . . . . . . .whatever.

Anyway, seems like my laptop is giving me problems again today and i can't seem to access my hotmail account and photoshop so, i'll just present my last minute Hari Raya card.

And, did you notice that Hari Raya falls on the 20.09.2009? Nice.




Because i know you'll have my back whenever i fall and keep me strong whenever i feel like staying down. Thank you to those who were always there for me in sickness or in health, to those who put up with my domineering and obnoxious ways, to those who never fail to bring laughter and joy into my life and to those who have helped me endlessly with or without any complaints.
Thank you and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, mohon maaf dan ampun jika ada salah silap.
Love, Saleha Abdullah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]