daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Girl For All Season.


Just finished baking 2 batches of Chocolate Chips and White Chocolate Chip cookies. I think i like this particular recipe because the dough mixture is very soft so that when you munch on those cookies, it'll just melt in your mouth. Not that i have tried it just now since i am fasting.
Let me tell you, the smell of the cookies are simply OMG. Mummy wanted to give some away but i told her no, since it's like a sacred item in out house and guests who visit us are allowed to only have a few pieces because i'm gonna keep watch on how many pieces they eat. HAHA. I'm not trying to be selfish but what can i say, i just simply love chocolate chip cookies. Especially those buttery ones from Famous Amos. Oh yes, i just love buttery-melt-in-your-mouth kind of cookies. Yums.
Anyhoos, yesterday was the first time in my entire life that i have break fasted in a Mosque. Yes, i break fast in the mosque yesterday. Assyakirin Mosque since my brother was giving a speech there. It helps that you are well connected, left and right are grassroot leaders of some constituency. heheh.
We had Briyani for dinner and i must say, i really miss eating from the say tray. The last time i did that was when i was 16, attending some neighbours wedding at my grandmother's kampung. The spirit is there you know. The togetherness of some sort when you share with other people from the same tray. But i ate with my family lah. hurhur.
6 more days to Raya babe!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]