daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Crack a bottle.


I've recently begun making my own lemon juice because i read some where that drinking lemon with warm water helps to not only clear the lower intestines, but to also aid digestion. Plus, it is like loaded with Vitamin C. I have been drinking this uber sour drink every night after terawih, before i head to bed.
Of all the pills i have tried to detox with, non of them worked. From the traditional jamus to the modern supplements. Maybe because i'm highly resistant to all that? So it took like 3 days for the benefits of the lemon juice to kick in and can say that i have never felt better. Maybe for now it's just psychological since it is too soon to see the result.
I don't have to worry of putting chemicals in my body or if i'm just wasting money on a product that's not going to work because not only are lemons cheap, it's au natural too and if it doesn't work, at least it's still loaded with Vitamin C, which is good for attaining perfect hair, and you know how much i want that since my hair has totally been not taken care of after i highlighted it.
Speaking of which, i can't wait for my hair to grow out and then maybe re-highlight it.
Anyhoos, Raya is like a week away. Next sunday to be exact. Time really flies this year and i haven't been doing anything beneficial but i am determined to start tomorrow because i have a goal, i have an agenda and i have a plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]