daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Thursday, September 03, 2009

You know, i know


It's the third time this year that my laptop has been giving me blue screen problems. Everytime the blue screen appears, the laptop will restart itself and if im really, really unlucky, the whole cycle will repeat like a few times after i turn my laptop on. Very frustrating i must say. Imagine yourself in the middle of surfing the next and the laptop switches off just like that.
Thought of calling Acer but acer is like good for nothing. Make me so pissed just thinking about the last time when i called in. Grrrr. . . .
And i received a surprise on Monday morning. One of my student's parents texted me so bright and early in the morning just to wish me a 'Happy Teacher's Day' and how 'whatever i had given to the daughter cannot be repaid'. Can say i'm surprised with the sudden message because well, seriously, i'm not a teacher at all. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]