daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Special Examination

I received a call on monday morning. It was my lecturer calling to inform me about my Special Examination today. Exams were supposed to be over last Tuesday but i had taken MC since i wasn't feeling very well. Informing me on Monday was very last minute.

Got me into panic mode. Which i obviously don't like. I straight away went into the planning-how-to-study mode but forgot all about it after awhile which resulted in me only studying last night while watching Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam on TV2. I went to bed after the story end and wanted to continue studying after Sahur since my paper is like later at 2pm. But one hour after i fell into bed, my friend asked me to meet her for a little while but being the scaredy-cat that i am, of course i had to refuse. Heheh. She wanted to borrow a pencil for her exam today since she has lost hers some where.

Anyway, this year's fasting is quite bad. I've been hit by severe gastric and bouts of vomitting which resulted in me not being able to fast. This is not good. I have been looking forward for this holy month for quite awhile and now that i'm down with all types of nonsence, i am not allowed to fast. But i don't think i'm gonna give a hoot. I'm gonna try to fast even if it kills me. Like literally. Hurhur.

I can't wait for 2pm because that'll be the time my paper starts and i can start being in the official holiday mood and not worry when my special examination is going to happen. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]