daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

Just letting it be.

I'm so not feeling well at all. Maybe i deserve it for not taking my medications religiously. Or as instructed by the doctor. =/

Tomorrow will yet be another busy day but at least i can look forward for Sunday to take a break. And oh yah, my handphone is also down. Will be having it serviced once i transfer all my contacts to the Sim card and once i can bear to let it go for e few days. hurhur.

Goodnight world, for once, i am going to take a rest since this poor body is not up to standard anymore. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]