daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I've got a confession to make.

Hey boy, i think i'm starting to like you. I don't expect this from myself because i treat you like a friend and i thought that you were like all those men out there and starting having this negative feelings for you. But as time goes by, i realised that (at this point of time) you are better than the rest and definitely better than the last, but i'm kind of confused right now with so many things going on in my life what with my school work, my volunteer work and a whole lotta feelings that i have to deal with.

You see boy, the main problem with me is that i have feelings that are totally out of this world. No, they are not out of this world but i am the type of person who would feel the extreme points of each feelings be it i'm happy or sad, crazy or mad. And it doesn't help that i cannot seem to handle these feelings very well. I can go really ballistic over this. I'm up to my neck with all these crap.

We maybe good for each other but i think now is not the time to pursue anything personal. Just give me (maximum) 3 years to sort myself out because after i graduate, if the dust refuse to settle, i wanna leave and take some time out for myself. It'll be better for me, for you and for the rest. I need to think my life through.

Give me time boy. It's okay if you don't wanna wait for me. I know it'll hurt but it's gonna be alright in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]