daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Raindrops

Two things happened on Monday. A friend of mine, whom i had known since i was 16 passed away on the way to school. It came as a shock to me as i have seen him around in school. And if im not wrong, he was either about to graduate, or had just graduate. Sad case since he was only like 2 years older than me. =S

The weather these days hade been rather freaky. With the sun shining down so brightly and hotly in the morning and heavy rain during the afternoons. It seems that this kind of weather can create havoc in NP because on Monday, during my 3pm lesson, it started to rain heavily like normal but the rain, surprisingly flooded NP's Engineering building. And the worse part is, the sheltered walkway and road were also flooded so students were like stranded when the path to class is like less than 50m away. =x

Anyway, i am pumped up for next month. Hope nothing crashes my plan. heheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]