daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Monday, October 19, 2009

6th Semester.

The first day of semester 2. After what i had been through this past holiday, i was very excited to get back to school and boy was i not being disappointed.

My timetable maybe sucky for this semester, with lots of breaks in between especially on Mondays, but today was exceptionally spirit-lifting because it was just like old times. It's like i was waiting for a friend to end class and while sitting at block 50, friends started appearing just like that. It was like as though we've never been on holiday and we were just able to pick up from where we left of.

Not that i know whether you readers understand what i'm talking about. Anyway, it's only the first day of school and the week is not over yet, so imma see how things goes but my first day was definitely wonderful. It was more than words. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]