daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thought you'd always be mine.

2010 is all about changes. I realised that if you want to pursue a goal, you have to let go of the past and not allow it to hold you back.

A lot of things are going to happen this year and i learn that i have to give up something that is unconsciously holding me back. I'm glad that i've let go because if it's always for the better, than i'm all for it.

But of course, i still feel a little heartache. Just a little, not too much and definitely not as bad as last year.

I had alot of thoughts just last night, about what to update on the blog since i have been neglecting it since forever but it seems to have just disappeared overnight.

Anyhoos, we were supposed to be at our secondary schools' teachers' in about 30minutes but seems like everybody is not going and oh wells, so are us three. But that's okay tho' because we'll be having our own gathering at Sentosa on the 7th March. Hope i'll be back from Langkawi cause it's been awhile since i head over to that little island. (=

Gah, and exams have started and the school has given me one last chance to make things right since i have messed up my academic year pretty badly. Well, very, very badly.

Exams are certainly stressing me out. I'm like studying from 9am every morning to 9m at night. Gee, i've been studying for 12 hours straight every single damn day. Hope that the results shows that i'm being such a hardworking student. Not that anyone will believe me since i've been such a bad kid in school.

Alright, things has been pretty much a mess since the year had started but, the good times are definitely aplenty. And i'm pretty much finding myself through all this mess. Glad that things are finally at a stop. And i'll be back when i have thoughts to pen. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]