daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Sunday, December 06, 2009

This is a disaster

Yech, another 2 more weeks and it's officially common test time and i have yet to study anything at all. =S And i'm currently holding 3 Zoukout tickets. Don't know if i'm going since i'll be having some training the following morning at 9am( Zoukout ends at 8am!) and exam the next day. A friend of mine wants to get the tickets off me hands but i'm still so undecided. I've been looking forward to Zoukout since forever but there are so many factors pulling me away from it. We'll see how things go.

I went to Arena the other night. Had so much fun. Will do it again when exams are over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]