daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another day, another heartbreak.

I think i am the most spontaneous person ever. These past few days has been great but there were some mishaps here and there which i am sure i will live to regret. I don't like the fact that i am so impulsive to the point of making decisions that will affect the people surrounding me even if it is clear to me that the decision that i am making is wrong and the consequences are going to be drastic.

I don't like the fact that because of me, people are hurting all over. Be it because of my honest intentions or my impulsive nature. If i could turn back the time, all these shit wouldnt happen and everyone wouldn't feel so miserable right now. I should just stick to my contingency planning.

And oh the last post? Scratch that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]