daddyslittlerichgirl.bs.com

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Just Wanted To Post One Picture.




Bumblebee? I love it. Especially the scene on Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen, the part where Shia LeBeauf explained to Bee that he can't follow to college and Bee started to cry. That part was so cute.

And Shia Lebeaufs' mother is so damn annoying. Especially when she's on weed.

Anyway, it's been a very long, long while since i blogged. The last was about my charity thing. The turn out was quite good as we managed to collect more than what we wanted. In fact, goods collected exceeded our expectations. People do have empathy. ((=

So, many things had happened. I can't say it's mainly crap because i have thoroughly enjoyed the past few months even though i made a choice to stop schooling when i'm almost graduating. In fact, i stopped school to work as an engineering assistant in a cleanroom environment and i'm completing my studies again next year.

But then again, i am completely bored with life. I feel a deep sense of loss as in something in life is missing. I keep searching and searching for it but i have no idea what it is that i'm looking for.

On another, much lighter note, can't wait for the 30th of the month because my halloween is gonna be spent with the bestfriends! ((=

And oh yeah, i got myself another 3 piercings and it's been 2 months and it has not healed yet. )=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Author

I am sugar and spice,
not vodka and ice.


center>
"As im sitting infront of my laptop,
plotting my revenge,
cursing at my fate
and crying my hearts out,
i realised that i should just let it be
because sooner or later,
i'm gonna get over him
and find someone new and that,
will be the best revenge ever."


 Subscribe in a reader







Forgive and Forget, Relive and Regret.



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]